Make a scintillating cup of aromatic and flavorful hot Qahwa Tea to freshen your mind and body. Acts as an immunity booster providing you a shield against common infections like flu.
- Boil 1 cup (150-200 ml) water in a pan
- Take the boiled water in a cup and add 1/4 tsp Qahwa Tea Extract (1 ml if you have a calibrated dropper)
- Mix well. Add any sweetener of your choice (sugar/honey/stevia etc)
- Serve. You can use grated almonds for garnishing the tea but that's optional.
Make a refreshing cool Qahwa flavored drink
- Take 1 glass (200 ml approx.) milk in a pan
- Add 1/4 tsp Qahwa Tea Extract (1 ml if you have a calibrated dropper)
- Boil for 1-2 minutes. Add any sweetener of your choice (sugar/honey etc)
- You can add grated almonds but that's optional.
- Take out the flavored milk in a glass and refrigerate until cold.
Make a Qahwa flavored cake
Butter 46 g
Oil 48 g
Sugar 140 g
Flour 156 g
Baking Powder 6 g
Salt less than a pinch
Buttermilk 120 g
Cashews and Nuts as per requirement
Qahwa Extract 2-3 tsp
Preparation: Mix the ingredients well and bake at 160 degree C for 35-40 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.